Saturday, October 12, 2013

Baby's nursery

Paddington Bear mural with crib moved out of the way.

Paddington Bear quilt and bumper I sewed for the crib
(inside pack and play until we can get boys' twin beds and take back a converted toddler bed to change back into a crib)

East wall with mural, mobile I made from pattern at craftiness is not optional, and glider with crocheted blanket from my Grandma Moseley.

South wall with toy box, bookshelves and Joey's bird puppet from when e was a kid.

This was quite an awesome find for me. It was listed on Ebay in Rochester, Michigan (I was born in Rochester, NY), made in 1978 (year I was born),and was made by a company called Eden (the name of one of my twins).
Obviously, I had to have it :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent News

Had a dream recently that my muse came to visit me... started getting lots of ideas for paintings, and yes I started writing them down and sketching them out. Now I just have to DO it...

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to three amazing boys including a set of fraternal twins, a wanna-be artist that lives on a 21+ acre farm in Virginia with my wonderful (musician) husband and have an associates degree in art with a focus in painting.