Friday, January 27, 2012

Tunic part deux

Originally made in a plaid seersucker fabric and given to my sister-in-law (http://ster00ling.blogspot.com/2011/07/three-plus-months-later.html) and now remade in this waffle-print linen-esk type fabric. As always, the darts and collar sit funny on me because of how wide my shoulders are, but I like this version better. Joey said it looks very trek like. The collar doesn't sit up like it should either (mandarin) but doesn't look bad flipped down either. I like the sleeves rolled up and buttoned better than not but unsure about the sides.






1 comment:

fs8gbe said...

star wars, not star trek ;-)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent News

Had a dream recently that my muse came to visit me... started getting lots of ideas for paintings, and yes I started writing them down and sketching them out. Now I just have to DO it...

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to three amazing boys including a set of fraternal twins, a wanna-be artist that lives on a 21+ acre farm in Virginia with my wonderful (musician) husband and have an associates degree in art with a focus in painting.