Friday, July 1, 2011

Three plus months later

I apologize for it being so long since I last updated. I haven't had much time, or honestly, much motivation, to be creative, but I have accomplished a few things.
  • A seersucker tunic that turned out really well but I decided I wasn't a fan of the print on me so I gave it to Kristy who said she loved it.

  • My quilter's Square we originally started in class. I bought the sew slip to do it which made all the difference in the world.
  • I took in a pair of cargo shorts for Joey and a couple of polo's for work that were too big on him.
  • Two-pairs of pajama pants for the boys with matching applique t-shirts (cheated and bought the t-shirts) from the monster and robot fabric I bought back in March after the show. I'm going to wrap it as a present for their birthday party since we already gave them their swing-set and will give them their water & sand table on their actual birthday.
I want to also make them hoodies from the pri-maty fleece I got back in March as well, but I figure it can wait until it gets a bit cooler. Maybe it will be done for our trip to Manteo for Rodney & Stacey's wedding.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent News

Had a dream recently that my muse came to visit me... started getting lots of ideas for paintings, and yes I started writing them down and sketching them out. Now I just have to DO it...

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to three amazing boys including a set of fraternal twins, a wanna-be artist that lives on a 21+ acre farm in Virginia with my wonderful (musician) husband and have an associates degree in art with a focus in painting.